Stefania from Nutrition Health & Wellbeing is an experienced Accredited Practising Dietitian who works closely with clients to help them achieve their personal and health goals, providing motivation and support.
We are pleased to announce that Stefania will now be providing Dietetic services to patients of St Mary Medical Centre.
Stefania specializes in a variety of areas and provide successful outcomes for:
• Weight Management & Bariatric Nutrition
• Nutritional Management of children & adolescents
• Digestive Disorders, IBS, Fructose Malabsorption, FODMAPs, Coeliac Disease
• Women’s Health; Nutrition for Pregnancy & Fertility
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome & Insulin Resistance
• Heart conditions, CVD, Cholesterol, Hypertension
• Diabetes- Type 1 & Type 2, Gestational
• Nutrient & Mineral Deficiencies including Iron, Osteoporosis and Vitamin D Deficiency
• Vegetarian/Vegan Eating Plans
• Mental Health; Anxiety & Depression
• Malnutrition & Unintentional Weight Loss, Renal Disease & Cancer
• Paediatric (Fussy eating, weight management, failure to thrive, nutritional adequacy)
• Life! Program providers (Facilitation of the Life! Program)
• Nutrition Health and Wellbeing Weight Loss Program (in person and online)
• Personalised Nutrition Assessment
• Tailored Eating Plans, Recipes & Shopping Guides
• Management Plan- we work with our clients to develop a detailed strategy for their treatment, empowering them to improve their health and wellbeing.
3 Key Reasons Why Nutrition Health & Wellbeing is the perfect team to support you:
1. We have a high level of training & we strive to achieve results
2. Positive, caring & people
3. Prompt & comprehensive feedback & reporting
We Accept: Private Referrals (Private health insurance rebates applicable for those with extra’s cover)
EPC, Eating Disorder Management Plans (New and Reviews): Mixed billing
NDIS, DVA, TAC, Workcover
For appointments, please call Reception on 8770 8888.